Kindergarten Registration began in April.
Please contact your home school to schedule an appointment.
Children must be 5 years old on or before September 30, 2019 (No exceptions).
Please review the required documents attachment below.
1. Student Registration Form
2. Original Birth Certificate
3. Two Proofs of Residency
- If you own or are buying your home, please bring your sale agreement, or tax bill and a utility bill.
- If you are renting, please bring a copy of your lease and utility bill
4. Immunization Records
- DPT – minimum of four doses. One dose must be administered on or after the fourth birthday
- Polio – minimum of three doses. One must be given on or after the fourth birthday
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) – two doses of measles-containing vaccine given on or after the first birthday
- Hepatitis B –three doses
- Varicella (chicken pox) – one dose. Additionally, all children will be required to have a complete physical given by their family physician prior to entering kindergarten in September