Glendora Elementary
During its early years, the Village of Glendora was part of Chews Landing. Glendora children attended school in Chews until 1919, when Chews School became so overcrowded that the Parish House of the Episcopal Church was rented as a classroom. The building of Glendora Elementary School, a four-room, brick, bungalow style building was completed in August of 1922.

Four rooms were added in 1931. In 1948, the municipal township deeded six lots to the school district, which extended the school grounds at the Glendora School. A subsequent addition of six rooms was made in 1951. An annex of six classrooms was completed in 1952.

The final addition to Glendora School was constructed in 1978 after receiving special approval from the state to upgrade the building to comply with T&E requirements. This addition included administrative offices, an all-purpose room, a cafeteria kitchen, and storage and restroom facilities.